Tuesday 4 October 2011

Showroom closing for 1 month

Hello all,

If you’re reading this you’ll know that I have decided to close the Marinacraft.com showroom so that I can start remodeling.

I want to apologise for the zero notice on this action. Here is why:

I had been sourcing several different contractors to quote for work(s) to be done at the showroom. The most highly recommended one, (his name is Tan) literally just came back to me confirming when he can commence work….. This week!

This guy is like a rock star in the remodeling world, I have a limited window of opportunity to secure his time and services or else we would need to wait another 3 months in order to get any remodeling done.

Why is remodeling so important?
Some of you might be aware that we have been running low and even out of certain key stocks; the fact it I can only receive new goods once the remodeling is done. At the same time we are attempting to upgrade the inventory, warehousing and ultimately the fulfillment system. In short I don’t want to make you guys wait another 3 months for our re-supply.

Online keeps going
My commitment to all clients is that we continue fulfillment of online orders.

Stay tuned.
My next move in the next few days is to announce a ‘members only’ sale. This is my way of saying THANK YOU to all of you for supporting Marinacraft.com throughout this choppy period.

Thanks again and

Anthony
Creative Director
Marinacraft.com

1 comment: